Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scenic Route

Alright, not really a trip on the parkway, but as close as I can get right now.  One of the best things about living on this side of the mountain is that I get to drive over the mountain everyday to go to work.  Most people hate it because of the fog and bad weather in the winter, but it keeps me entertained and awake during my commute.  I'm always looking for wild animals and checking out the views during my drive. 

I decided to capture some of the fall folliage on my trip over the mountain last week without stopping to get out.  The leaves are beautiful this year, and I say "are" beautiful because it looks like there are still plenty on the trees this morning after the snow melted off.

Going up the mountain

Coming down the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment