Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall is here!

After doing some cleaning this morning, I was able to get in a short 3 mile run outside.  The weather was beautiful, if you don't count the crazy wind that never seemed to be at my back!  I dodged plenty of grasshoppers and goose poop, scared a deer out of the woods, and picked up a nickel along my way. 

My mom and I made a trip to Pufferbellies this afternoon to do a little birthday shopping for someone special, who just happens to be turning 4 years old today;)  I could spend hours in this store and worse than that I could spend all my money here. 

From the Pufferbellies webpage
I also just happened to win some mums at our PATSO sponsored dinner during parent conferences:)  It's the first time I picked the lucky plate in 9 years of eating yummy food provided by our fabulous parents.  Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket?  I guess I'll need to break out the shovel and get this plant in the ground.  The mums that I had around the mailbox for the last few years decided not to return this year.  Not sure what I did wrong, but I'm glad I now have replacements.

Beautiful red entrance to our subdivision
 Every year I say I am going to get out there and take pictures of the beautiful leaves in our neighborhood, but it never fails that I forget, the leaves get blown away, or the weather stinks.  So, just in case I don't make it this year, I stuck my phone out the window to capture some of the gorgeous red leaves this year.  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment