|Try it on a bed of spinach with almond slivers and strawberries!|
Almond Oat Chicken
- 2 lb thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of quick oats
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, crushed
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line cookie sheet with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Put almonds, oats and paprika in food processor or be ghetto like me and put them in a ziplock baggie and beat with a tenderizer:)
- Place chicken on cookie sheet, baste with egg whites, sprinkle with almond/oat mixture.
- Put in oven at 375 for 25 minutes or until done.