Thursday, March 8, 2012

Egg White Pizza

You've got to try this!  I made each of us egg white pizzas Wednesday night and I swear I could eat another pizza tonight and tomorrow night and so on.  Easy and good!

Recipe:
I mixed together 5 egg whites (used the ones from a carton), a tbsp water, and some pepper.  Pour this mixture in a nonstick pan sprayed with Pam.  Let it cook until opaque.  Use a plate to help flip the "crust" and finish cooking on the other side.  Remove from pan and add whatever toppings you would like.

Evan added hot sauce to his, while Rich used a traditional marinara sauce, and I made a bbq chicken pizza.  Mine had ground chicken, caramelized onions, spinach, cheese, and a little bbq sauce drizzled on top.  DELISH!!  I think I'll be making another this weekend.  Earlier in the week I made several omelets with spinach and a little cheese, but topped with leftover spaghetti sauce with ground chicken.  Again, sooo easy and yummy!

Rich's pizza

MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment