Thursday, March 8, 2012

GET YOU SOME!!


I did not even waste time trying to take a good picture of this bowl of deliciousness.  I couldn't wait to snap a shot with my phone and dig in.  I read about this concoction over on PB Fingers and knew that I couldn't wait to try it.  The combination of ingredients were so bizarre that I knew it was perfect for me;)

Here we go:

Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse

  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 3 1/2 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
  • 3 1/2 tbsp honey
Scoop out the avocado meat and place in food processor with cocoa powder and honey.  Blend for about one minute or until it begins to look like mousse.  Top with whatever you'd like!  I used almond slices and strawberries.  Lick the food processor clean:)

I'd highly recommend that you make this much for each person who will be eating.  I consumed the entire mixture in 2 minutes or less, and called Jennie during to process to freak out about how fricken awesome this recipe is!  Healthy fats, cocoa, and a natural sweetener....couldn't ask for much more on a Thursday night!

1 comment: