Monday, March 5, 2012

March Snow Day!

FINALLY, we got a snow day!  They were calling for a dusting, then 1-3 inches, and we ended up with about 6 inches.  Crazy.  It was a hard call because it didn't start snowing until after 6:00 am.  It's hard when I wake up some early and have to wait so long to find out what is going on.  I'm glad I got a long workout in this morning though. 

The dogs had fun playing in the snow.  It is like crack for Jack.  He goes absolutely nuts, out of his mind.  I thought I was going to end up face first in the snow with him running circles around me!  I ended up tying him to a tree for two hours and he ate every minute of it up.  Silly boy.

Let's go!

Miss Moosie

Dixie making a run for it.

Yummy snow.

Play with me!

One happy boy!

Let's see how many snowballs I can bring into the house

No comments:

Post a Comment