I highly recommend making these as an alternative to potato chips, but since we don't even eat those, they work well as an appetizer or even a side dish to get your greens in. Spinach goes in my shake every morning and now kale is becoming a dinner staple. YUM.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash, strip, and break kale into bite size pieces (or buy a large bag already prepared)
- Toss kale in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Spread kale on parchment paper covered cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with sea salt (could also use seasoned salt)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. (15 minutes works great for me)