Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crutches=Impossible

Lovely no make up look....and those burns look wimpy with this shot.
Ouch.  That is all I can say.  I used the crutches for one day (Friday) and ended up with raw burned areas on my sides.  I don't even think I really traveled very far in the hallways because it was such a pain, but they burned me up. Even worse than the burns are the upper rib bruises.  It feels like I was used as a punching bag. I didn't use the crutches this weekend, hoping that these areas would heal.  They aren't quite there yet, but are better than they were initially. 

I am not quite sure how anyone on crutches can accomplish anything.  How can you take the dogs out when you have to hold onto the leashes and your crutches?  How do you vacuum?  clean?  straighten up? wash clothes?  There is no way I can get anything done.  Grocery store?  Nope.  Can't push the cart on crutches.  I'm going to give it the old college try again tomorrow.  Maybe I can use them Mon-Fri and take the weekends off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment