Peanut Butter Almond Chia Balls
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Dark Chocolate Dreams PB
- 2 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla egg protein
- 15 almonds (crushed)
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Crush the almonds and chop up the dates until they are fairly small.
- Combine all nut butters, dates, protein powder, chia seeds, and flaxseed and mix thoroughly with hands.
- Add in almonds and chocolate chips and then form into one inch balls.
- Place on wax paper and put in the fridge.
- Grab one for an energy boost throughout the day!