Banana Zucchini Bread
- 1 zucchini (grated, or shredded by a peeler if you don't have a grater...whoops!)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 c canola oil (i would have used applesauce, but we were out)
- 2 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- sprinkle of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shred zucchini and dry with a paper towel.
- Combine all moist ingredients in large bowl (eggs, yogurt, vanilla, oil, brown sugar, and banana) and then add in the zucchini.
- Combine dry ingredients in smaller bowl (flour, flax, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt).
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the moist ingredients. Be sure not to overstir.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan and place in oven for 50 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean!
- Spread with a little unsalted butter and enjoy!