Perfect Peanut Butter Protein Bars
*Adapted from ....Clean Eating Quick and Easy Meals
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 scoops of protein (I used Vitol Vanilla Ice Cream Egg Protein- MY FAVORITE)
- 4 tablespoons milled flax
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Any additional toppings you'd like! I can foresee adding chocolate chips. walnuts, cranberries, spreading dark chocolate pb on top, etc.... lots of room for fun here!
- Put oats, pb, water, protein, flax in large bowl.
- Knead the mixture with your hands.
- Spoon and spread into 8x8 baking dish that is covered in wax paper for easy removal.
- Top with any additional ingredients (chia seeds for me)
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into nine squares.
- I'm sure you could leave the squares out, but I kept them refrigerated.