Coconut Macadamia Crusted Chicken
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 oz of macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup of flaked unsweetened coconut
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a cookie sheet lined with foil with cooking spray.
- Combine macadamia nuts and coconut in a ziplock baggie.
- Lay chicken breasts on cookie sheets and baste with egg. Then sprinkle with nut and coconut mixture.
- Place in oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until done. If the topping starts to brown too much, cover chicken with foil and continue to cook.