Monday, October 10, 2011

Jack-o-lanterns!

Sunday, we headed over to Angela and Rob's house to celebrate her 30th birthday.  After grilling out, eating some cake, and getting in sufficient baby time with Trenton, the kids all of us hit the front porch for some pumpkin carving.

We haven't actually carved pumpkins the last few years and I think Rich and I forgot how much fun it actually is.  Well, I guess I didn't really do much but I was there to manage the mess and make sure Trenton was getting into the scene as well.  As soon as we got home Hailey and E put candles in their jack-o-lanterns and lit up the neighborhood.  I have to say they looked pretty darn cute.  Hailey's original design was a bit difficult, so I designed a much easier version!

How cute is Trenton?

Smiles!

Caution, numbs at work.

E, the serious pumpkin carver.

The whole gang.

Not quite old enough for knives.

I'll take the one on the left:)

Still working.

Angela needed some help with her design.

Love these!

Hailey and Jack keeping an eye on things.

Happy Halloween! Just a little early....

No comments:

Post a Comment