Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meatloaf is a must

Recap from the gym:
2 miles on treadmill (warm up run)
Killer leg workout (already feeling it!)

Yep, it's my new favorite food.  I have several different healthy options yet to try, but I downed two huge portions last night for dinner along with some peas and brown rice.  I'm sad to report that I had another huge portion with peas and brown rice for lunch today, so there are no more leftovers.  Meatloaf is the perfect combination of protein (turkey) and good carbs (oatmeal, sweet potatoes).

As for the brownies, my mom  someone just about spit them out yesterday after I offered them at lunch.  I guess the healthy version doesn't work for everyone!  Oh well, can't please everyone;)

Tonight's new recipe is peanut butter bbq pizza.  Yeah, go ahead and gag just like the rest of the my co-workers did during my announcement at lunch.  From the looks of the it I think it is going to be fabulous, but I've got a few hours before I find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment