|Our crust (3 came in a pack)|
|PB and BBQ sauce|
|Chicken, spinach, onions, tomatoes and cheese|
|Going in the oven!|
- 3 large whole grain flatbread pieces or tortillas
- 5 teaspoons of natural creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons of light BBQ sauce
- 1 large cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup of veggies (I used sauteed onions and spinach, fresh tomatoes)
- 3/4 cup 2% shredded pizza blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet. Mix the PB and BBQ sauce until smooth. Spread over the flatbread.
- Top with veggies, chicken, and then the cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the flatbread is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
*Adapted from http://thebikinibaker.blogspot.com/