Another adapted Jamie Eason recipe for this week's meals:
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 scoops vanilla egg protein powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cup Stevia
- 7 oz baby food carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, egg protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Stevia, baby food carrots and water (optional) in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray glass pyrex dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
Makes 16 squares, 2 squares per serving.