Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIAW - hungry girl

It's almost scary to write down everything that I have eaten for What I Ate Wednesday, but here we go...
  • Overnight protein oats (old-fashioned oats, chia seeds, milled flax, vanilla egg protein, almond milk) and a cup of coffee
  • Post-workout shake (egg protein, one tsp creatine, handful of spinach, 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries, milled flax, almond milk)
  • 2 lemon protein bars
  • Apple with 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese topped with cinnamon
  • Spinach salad topped with pulled chicken breast, one date, almonds and balsamic vinaigrette. 
  • 2 pieces of monster meatloaf
  • I'm thinking an egg sandwich for dinner with a side of veggies.
So, yeah, I've eaten 6 meals before 4:00 pm.  I guess that is about right considering I got up at 4:00 am.  And, I ran 2 miles and did a heavy leg workout.  Off to track practice now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment