Clean Chicken Quesadillas
- Pulled chicken
- Multi-grain tortillas
- Sauteed onions and spinach
- Black beans
- Low-fat shredded cheese
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Chopped tomatoes
- Heat up George Foreman grill.
- Sautee onions and spinach in a little olive oil while cooking in the quinoa either on stove top or in rice cooker.
- Fill half of the multi-grain tortilla with chicken, quinoa, onions, spinach, black beans, tomatoes and cheese.
- Fold in half and place on George Foreman grill for about 5 minutes or until nice and hot.
- Top with a little Greek yogurt and enjoy!