Friday, April 6, 2012

Double Time

I could easily start complaining about all the stuff that I didn't accomplish on my Spring Break To-Do List, but something that was not even on the list made my week a little better.  I was able to get in two workouts every day this week.  I got my weight lifting on in the morning and then returned fresh for cardio after drinking my protein shake and watching a little of the Today Show.  Three of those days I got in one hour of cardio between the bike, arc trainer, and incline walking.  It is oh so easy for me to stay on equipment with something interesting to watching like morning television.  If I were a stay-at-home mom I'd be at the gym everyday from 8:00-10:00 am, just to watch the Today Show.  

As far as the to-do list goes here is what I've accomplished:
  • got an invisible fence installed (more on that later)
  • cleaned the garage
  • constructed and planted the square foot garden
  • cleaned the inside of my car
  • paid bills
  • bought some new workout gear
  • created Rich's graduation party invitation
  • worked endless hours with the dogs trying to train them with the new fence....not fun. 
Things that haven't been done yet:
  • clean basement
  • clean blinds and windows
  • put screens on windows
  • order a new bathing suit
  • scan and fax several documents
Not so sure those things will get done, but we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment