Guiltless Harvest Protein Pancakes
- 1 box of Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix by Maple Groves
- 3 large eggs
- 2 scoops Vitol egg protein
- 2- 3 cups almond milk (enough so the pancakes can spread out to 4 inches when poured with 1/3 cup measuring cup)
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp canola oil (could sub with unsweetened applesauce)
- 1/2 raw almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or craisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 quart of strawberries
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp agave
- Pre-heat griddle to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients for pancakes together.
- Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to pour batter onto griddle. They should spread out to 4-5 inches when poured. If they are too thick, just add more almond milk.
- Flip when they start to bubble and turn golden brown.
- At the same time, prepare strawberry topping by washing and cutting strawberries. Place them in a saucepan with stevia, vanilla, and agave. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- When everything is done, top your pancakes with strawberry topping and enjoy!