Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break, not.

and, that is a good thing!  Yes, it is Spring Break for me, but that doesn't mean that I am taking a break from the gym.  In fact I was able to get in two workouts (weights and then cardio) yesterday and today!  My alarm clock is still going off at 4:30 am and I'm still hitting the gym at 5:30.  However, after dropping Rich off at home around 7:00ish, I've been heading back to do some cardio.  I got in 55 minutes on the Arc Trainer this morning...that is a LONG time compared to what I've done over the last several months.  Amazingly, I was not bored.  The Today Show was on as well as the U.S. Women's Soccer Team!  I was in heaven.

I'm slowly checking off my list of things to do over the break.  I'll admit that this is much harder to do once I get home from the gym.  I am super productive during the early morning, but once it hits 10:00 am I get hungry and lazy.  Maybe I need to start drinking coffee at this time?!

One item from the list...DONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment