Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yikes...

I ran out of time at the gym this morning and only got in 10 of the 30 minutes of cardio that I was supposed to do.  That is what happens when you have to leave the house at 7:15 to tutor in the mornings.  Arg.  I'm just glad that I actually want to do cardio and run out of time, it's not that I want to skip out of it all together.  I did get in a back workout courtesy of Jamie Eason.

Back:

  • Wide grip overhead pull-ups (supposed to do 3 sets of 10, but I didn't want to use a band for assistance)  I did 7, 6, 5, 4.  
  • Superset -1)Bent over barbell rows 3x8 with olympic bar  -2)Seated cable rows 3x8 @ 70lbs
  • Wide grip lat pull 3x10 @ 70lbs
  • One arm dumbbell row 3x8 (30, 35, 35)
  • Hammer strength lat pulldown 3x10 @ 40lbs
  • Back extensions 3x8 with 25 lb plate
What I ate:
  • Protein oatmeal
  • Protein shake with berries
  • 1/2 c. low-fat cottage cheese with cinnamon, one harvest pancake, one poached egg
  • one turkey muffin, 1/2 sweet potato, salad with walnuts, cranberries and balsamic
  • rice cake with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
  • dinner??
  • chocolate bunny head??

No comments:

Post a Comment