Ready for a healthy protein filled breakfast? These things are to die for! I love me some pancakes, but even with the gluten-free ingredients I tend to get bloated. Not the case with these crepes! I think I may have a new favorite
breakfast food. I downed 6 of these before our track meet so I could get by without food for 5 hours. They pretty much did the trick!
- 2 scoops Vital Egg Protein
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 1/4 cup of oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp oil (I think I could try applesauce instead, but maybe next time...)
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- Pre-heat griddle to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, heat strawberries and a little agave extract, splash of vanilla on the stove. Let them simmer while preparing the crepes.
- Slowly mix all dry ingredients and then add in wet ingredients.
- Whisk for 1-2 minutes or use a handheld mixer.
- Spray griddle with non-stick spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter on griddle and cook for 1-2 minutes. Flip when bottom is slightly brown.
- Top and/or fill with strawberries and enjoy!