I was inspired by Little B's recipe for clean eating beef and broccoli. The votes are in and everyone wants me to make this again soon! We finished up the leftovers for dinner tonight....this one didn't last long in this house!
Crockpot Beef and Veggies
- 1 lb of lean beef (I cut it into small pieces...you could probably buy the "stew" beef)
- Large package of frozen California mix (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- Put all ingredients except frozen veggies in crockpot and set on low for 6.5 hours.
- When it is time for dinner, cook frozen veggies and then mix in with beef in crockpot on high for 30 minutes. I also cooked up a large batch of brown rice during this time.
- Fill your plate with brown rice and then top with beef and veggies!