Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In need of...

SLEEP!!  Monday night we had a track meet 45 minutes away, so I didn't get home until 9:15 pm.  That is past my bedtime, way past my time to sit and relax in the evening, and that was without dinner.  Once I got home I still had to get my overnight oats together, set the coffee maker, pick up the kitchen, and make myself something to eat so I wouldn't wake up starving in the middle of the night.  I finally ended up in bed around 10:30, which is way too late considering my 4:15 wake up call.

Last night was not much better.  We had a foster care team meeting that was already happening when I walked in the door from work.  By the time that was over it was too late to cook so we went to Mi Rancho and ate way too much!  I still need to hit up the grocery store for some more almond milk, spinach, mixed greens, bananas, apples, and cottage cheese. I swear we go through food faster than any other family I know!

In spite of all of this late night work, I got my butt up this morning and worked hard at the gym.


  • 20 minutes HIIT - .1 incline (1 min @6.0, 1 min@8.0)
  • 20 front squats with 35lb dumbbell
  • 20 lunges with 15lb dumbbells
  • 20 bench step ups with 15lb dumbbells
  • 75 bodyweight calf raises
  • 15 jump squats
  • 20 up/down planks
  • 20 bench step ups with 15lb dumbbells
  • 20 lunges with 15lb dumbbells
  • 75 bodyweight calf raises
  • 20 up/down planks
  • 5 min Sprints @ .5 incline (30 secs 7.0, 30 secs 8.5)
  • 3 x 80lbs leg extensions
  • 10 up/down planks on one leg
Get out there and SWEAT today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment