Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hot and Humid

The entire weekend has been hot and humid.  Since we have Hailey, we decided to cool off in a new pool.  We hit up a sale at Target this afternoon and then enjoyed the new purchase.  Rich was the lifeguard on duty, although I don't know if drinking Miller Lite is allowed on the clock.

We set up a hard plastic swimming pool for Jack to enjoy as well.  I'll get some pictures of him going crazy in his pool tomorrow. I plan on getting my tan on tomorrow and then jumping in the pool as well!

Super duper excited

Swimming!

Nice job trying to hide the beer, honey. 



1 comment:

  1. I’ve been doing this for years too! Only I started because we raise our own beef and so I have a freezer full of frozen hamburger. Because I always forget to take it out in time to thaw, and I hate microwaving hamburger, I started cooking it in water (my sister’s recommendation). Now it’s the ONLY way I make it since it also takes away the grease. I just boil it until it’s mostly done, drain the water, and finish browning it in the pot. I add the seasonings during the last step. Works
    Access the Dark Web Deep Web stories Deep Web Reddit Links Deep Web Browsers

    ReplyDelete