Rich and I switched up the recipe for Paleo Pancakes a bit and added some strawberry reduction.
Thank the Lord for these!! YUM, especially if you like bananas!
- 3 bananas
- 1 scoop vanilla egg protein
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- splash of vanilla extract
- any toppings you want (strawberries, blueberries, nuts, honey, etc.)
- Heat griddle to 400 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in food processor (or Vitamix) and mix thoroughly.
- Heat up strawberries with a little Stevia on the stove top.
- Pour batter onto griddle and cook for a minute or two on each side until brown.
- Top with fruit and enjoy!