Sunday, September 9, 2012

6 more days...

Until the Whole Life Challenge starts!  After indulging in things that I normally don't eat last week (one candy bar, ice cream, and plenty of bread), Rich and I are going to ease ourselves into a grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free challenge .  Starting tomorrow, we are only going to eat grains with breakfast.  That means no bread or pasta the rest of the day.  I really think the hardest part for me will be giving up my oatmeal for breakfast.  It's a habit that will be hard to break! 

Just for the record, I'm not all for cutting out things completely (like grains/dairy), but I am up for the challenge and I'm intrigued to see what the results will be like.  I know the first couple of weeks will be hard, but at least Rich is doing it with me so we can push each other to stay on the right path.  I'm sure there will be some cheats here and there, but that is okay as well (at least for us!). 

If you want to learn more about joining the challenge, check out Courtney's link at Petite Athleat.


No comments:

Post a Comment