Tonight's dinner consisted of turkey parmesan cutlets, baked sweet potato wedges, and french style green beans. This is the first time we've tried the turkey cutlets that are in the same section at the grocery store as the ground turkey. We've looked at them several times, but I couldn't figure out what I'd do with them. I found the solution tonight! Rich can't stop talking about how good they are, so I think this one will be repeated in a week or so.
|Rich doing the dirty work.|
|Straight out of the oven.|
|Healthy, yummy dinner!|
Turkey Parmesan Cutlets
- 1 pkg. turkey cutlets, about 4 pieces
- 1 c. wheat germ
- 1 c. milled flax seed
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Beat eggs well, dunk turkey cutlets in egg mixture until well covered.
- Dredge cutlets in flax seed, wheat germ, parmesan cheese mixture on both sides.
- Place on cookie sheet and sprinkle with parsley. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.