Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Too soon for Christmas music?


...I think not!!  Being around middle school kids all day long, especially 6th grade girls, I have grown to really like Justin Bieber.  I've listened to a few songs on his new Christmas album, "Under the Mistletoe", and I really like it.  I think there will be some downloading in the near future.  I happen to like the songs that are duets or feature other artists like The Christmas Song featuring Usher.



Speaking of Christmas, for the first time in a long time I actually have lots of things that I want this year.  I typically don't want anything, but this year I've found tons of fitness related apparel and equipment that I want/need.  I think I have finally worn out the old gym shorts, dingy v-neck white t-shirts, and sports bras from high school.  I deserve to get some new gear after all of the hard work I've put in!

Here's the current list:
      

Ran 3.0 miles on treadmill (6.5-7.2 speed, 1 minutes inclines of 6.0 with 1 1/2 mins rest of .5 incline)  I worked hard today, not long....those hills made me want to puke, especially are taking a tad too much pre-workout!

Arm Workout:
  • 3 sets/12 reps bicep curls (20 lb dumbbells)
  • 3 sets/15 reps body weight dips 
  • 2 sets/12 reps close grip bench press (55 lbs)
  • 3 sets/12 reps barbell curls (35 lbs)
  • 3 sets/15 reps tricep kickbacks (20 lb dumbbells)
  • 1 set/12 reps incline curls (15 lb dumbbells)
  • 1 set of 21's bicep curls (10 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment