...I think not!! Being around middle school kids all day long, especially 6th grade girls, I have grown to really like Justin Bieber. I've listened to a few songs on his new Christmas album, "Under the Mistletoe", and I really like it. I think there will be some downloading in the near future. I happen to like the songs that are duets or feature other artists like The Christmas Song featuring Usher.
Speaking of Christmas, for the first time in a long time I actually have lots of things that I want this year. I typically don't want anything, but this year I've found tons of fitness related apparel and equipment that I want/need. I think I have finally worn out the old gym shorts, dingy v-neck white t-shirts, and sports bras from high school. I deserve to get some new gear after all of the hard work I've put in!
Here's the current list:
- Nike Challenge Dri-fit Skirt (size small)
- Garmin Forerunner 405 (green)
- Skinnie Minnie hair bands from BicBands (Black sparkle and purple sparkle)
- Bowers and Wilkins C5 headphones
- More Nike Tempo Track Dri-fit Shorts (size small, any color, maybe purple??)
- An MP3 player that is great for running...I haven't figured out what I want yet. Suggestions???
Ran 3.0 miles on treadmill (6.5-7.2 speed, 1 minutes inclines of 6.0 with 1 1/2 mins rest of .5 incline) I worked hard today, not long....those hills made me want to puke, especially are taking a tad too much pre-workout!
- 3 sets/12 reps bicep curls (20 lb dumbbells)
- 3 sets/15 reps body weight dips
- 2 sets/12 reps close grip bench press (55 lbs)
- 3 sets/12 reps barbell curls (35 lbs)
- 3 sets/15 reps tricep kickbacks (20 lb dumbbells)
- 1 set/12 reps incline curls (15 lb dumbbells)
- 1 set of 21's bicep curls (10 lbs)