Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Kicks!

I spent an hour and a half in Ragged Mountain Running Shop (LOVE this place!) looking for a new pair of running kicks.  My last pair were Saucony Guide 4's, but I was ready for something different.  After the evaluation it looked like I had very little pronation, so we went with a more middle of the road shoe.  I left with a nice loud pair of Adidas Supernova Glide 4.  Nothing beats a pair of bright new shoes!

 I tested them out in the today and so far, so good. You can't miss these kicks when I'm pounding the pavement!


Geez, I look wide on top! Need to work on those legs!

Adidas Glide 4

Nice look at the old compartment syndrome scar.

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious, love the fact you made these with turkey. I think using turkey makes a little softer meatball, perfect for this time of year. Techlazy.com Crazyask.com Howmate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING! Thank you thank you thank you so much for this. I was considering doing the same thing and you’ve just made the task a lot less daunting. Dark Web Links How to Access the Dark Web Website Traffic Estimator Best Backlink Checker Tools Play Free Games Online

    ReplyDelete