Yesterday I didn't do any circuits because my back was nagging me, but I did do a 3 mile run/walk all at an incline of 7.0. I sprinted for 1 minute at 7.5 speed and then walked for 1 min at 3.0 speed. Keep that up for 3 miles/30 minutes and you will be pooped!
Today was supposed to be a heavy leg day, but I quickly ran out of time at the gym once I started making up some circuits in the fitness class room. I am hoping that not only did I burn a lot of calories, but that I also worked my legs quite well. I was able to get in a giant drop set on the leg press as well as extensions and deadliest before I called it quits.
I completed this circuit 4 times before moving on....
- 25 Side to side jumps
- 25 body weight squats
- 25 mountain climbers
- grapevine run length of fitness studio (down and back) x4
- kick butts (down and back) x2
- high knees (down and back) x 2
- 15 push ups (sprint to next station)
- 15 hip thrusts (grapevine to next station)
- 15 burpees (sprint to next station)
- 30 crunches (grapevine to next station)