I ate and cleaned up so fast that I forgot to take a picture, but it's chili, not that exciting anyhow!
Clean Crockpot Turkey Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
- 1.25 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 large can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can raw pumpkin
- 1.5 c water
- 2 tsp roasted garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Put sweet potatoes, onions, and beans in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add lean ground turkey breast, pumpkin, spices/seasonings and water to the pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Stir and adjust any seasonings.
- Serve with brown rice!