|After browning the pork chops, place them on top of the apples.|
|Right out of the oven!|
|My plate. |
- 4 medium sized pork chops
- 2 apples (I used a Granny Smith and a Gala)
- Cinnamon and brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown pork chops in pan (5 minutes).
- Slice apples and sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Spray baking dish and line with apple slices. Put pork chops directly on top of apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until done.