A year ago a former teacher from my school made peanut butter bon bons for a school function and for the first time in years I was taken right back to my childhood. They tasted EXACTLY like Grandma Mary's PB balls. After pleading for the recipe I finally got it and put it into action yesterday! I think Grandma Mary would be pleased with the results!
|Going into the freezer.|
• ½ cup of butter
• ½ cup of natural peanut butter
• 2 cup of confectioners sugar
• 4 squares of chocolate candy coating
1. Cream butter and peanut butter together.
2. Gradually add confectioners sugar until dough forms.
3. Roll into 1-inch balls and freeze.
4. Melt chocolate and then dip the centers until covered with chocolate. Place on wax paper and refrigerate.