|Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, and Craisins|
|Add oatmeal on top.|
|Perfect for cold mornings.|
Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Apples
• 2 apples, chopped
• 1/2 cup of Craisins
• ½ cup of chopped almonds
• 1/3 cup of brown sugar
• 4 cups of water
• 2 cups of old-fashioned oats
• 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon of salt
1. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and then coat the apples and craisins.
2. Mix oatmeal with water and salt.
3. Put apples in bottom of crockpot and pour oatmeal on top. Do NOT stir.
4. Cover and cook overnight on low for 8-9 hours.
5. In the morning, stir thoroughly and serve with milk and additional brown sugar.
*Adapted from Grouprecipes.com