Friday, December 9, 2011

Almost to my goal...

Next week I am doing Jennie and Carrie's measurements for the second time.  They have both been working really hard, so I hope the measurements will give them just the boost they need before going into Christmas break.

I didn't feel mentally or physically ready to get my measurements done again, but I knew if I was making everyone else do them then I ought to do them myself as well.  I sucked it up and got Lindsey to do them this morning and thankfully I've showed some progress again.

December 9, 2011


  • Weight: 120.5      (-2 lbs)
  • Overall Bodyfat:  19.5% (-2.5%) POW!
  • Chest: 31.75 in.        (-.75)
  • Waist: 26.5 in.        (-.5); smallest 25.25 (-.25)
  • Hips: 36.75 in.       (-1.0)
  • Thighs: 20 in.   (-1.5)
  • Arms: 10.75 in.      (-.25)
 Alright, just to make myself feel a little better, I  have been weighing in at 118 lbs at home, so I may have had a bit a water weight today at the gym.  Either way, I am making progress. My goal the last time I posted was to come in with a BMI in the 18-19% range and today I almost did that!  I'm confident that by the beginning of February I'll be at 18% or lower.  Here is to getting through Thanksgiving and going into Christmas with a strong mind and body!

No comments:

Post a Comment