|Boil whole wheat lasagna noodles and let dry.|
|Brown 93/7 ground turkey with onions.|
|Roast zucchini at 350 degrees|
|Layer sauce then noodles...|
|Add cottage cheese, then spinach, then ground turkey, then cheese!|
* 8-10 whole wheat lasagna sheets
* 1 lb cooked ground turkey (93/7)
* 1 chopped yellow onion
* 2 cups pasta sauce
* 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
* 2 tsp garlic powder
* 2 egg white
* 3 medium sized zucchinis (thinly sliced the long way)
* 2 cups spinach
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil the lasagna and lay out to dry.
3. Place the zucchini slices on a spayed cookie sheet and roast for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Brown the turkey and onions in a pan.
6. Combine cottage cheese, garlic powder, and egg white.
7. Begin layering the lasagna.
• Spread a layer of sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish.
• Then layer 3 lasagna noodles
• Followed by half of the roasted zucchini
• Then half of the cottage cheese mixture
• Followed by half of the spinach
• Then half of the ground turkey mixture
• Then 1 cup of shredded cheese
8. Repeat the layering process.
9. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
10. Let cool for 15 minutes and then dig in!