Saturday, October 6, 2012

Apple Picking!

It was a beautiful day for picking some apples!  Oh and yes, eating some apple cider donuts...  There was no denying that I was going to inhale at least one or two;)  These are the times when I do not even feel like it is a cheat.  We get these donuts once year and I do not eat donuts any other time of the year, so what is there to feel bad about, seriously?

I can't wait to make some clean eating desserts with these bad boys:)  My wheels are already turning with ideas!  We came home with braeburn, fuji, golden delicious, and granny smith apples all ready to be eaten.

Excited after she got over her fear of being held up so high.

Laughing, but yep that's a tear running down her face...someone Rich knocked her head into a branch. 

Cheese



Look at those beauties

Time to eat 
The monkey in the group


I'm 15 1/2 apples tall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment