Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Almost...

... this girl almost scored two goals!  One hit the crossbar and the other was barely stopped by the keeper.  I'm determined to get one in the back of the net.  

I hit up the soccer field this Sunday after taking a week off for my quad to recover.  Recover, it did not. I wrapped my quad, but it hurt during the first sprint and continued the rest of the game.  I iced it and took some advil afterwards....guess it is just going to take a little longer.  

The team we played against was NOT nice.  They were rough and rowdy and I hit the ground hard several times.  That'll happen when you are running into 200lb men!   My poor tootsie got stomped on which resulted in cleat bruises and a lot of swelling.  Bruises I can deal with! 

I have to take this weekend off since I'm having wrist surgery tomorrow.  I'm hoping to be back on the field next weekend!

I'll leave you with my fugly foot. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment