Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fueling Up

After all of that shooting, we decided to go out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary a day early.  We headed over the mountain to Wild Wolf Brewing Company.  Unfortunately, my mashed sweet potatoes were cold so we HAD to get two free desserts. Shucks.  We devoured fried Oreos (Jennie hates me!) and a brownie sundae.  Not so clean eating.  Oh well!


Okay, so back to dinner.  I had the cider brined pork loin with brussel sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes and Rich had the shrimp and grits.  Once the heat issue was resolved my meal turned out fantastic.  The shrimp and grits disappeared in about 2 minutes as well:)

Mine

Rich's
We had a wonderful night out despite the rain!  And, yes, for all of you who see me in jeans day after day after day, I fricken wore a dress.  The shoes were a nightmare in the pouring down rain, but I sucked it up.  Take a good look because I won't be in another for months:)


And for good measure...here is one of Rich chugging his beer:)



No comments:

Post a Comment