Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Protein Balls

So they aren't my grandmother's PB balls, but they are much healthier and I am loving them!  I'm only allowing myself 1 or 2 a day, but they are perfect for when I need something sweet and satisfying. 


Tiffani Bachus’ Peanut Butter Protein Balls (from Oxygen Magazine)
Ready in 5 minutes • Makes 14 servings


Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder (I used vanilla egg protein)
  • 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
  • 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips

Instructions:

  1. Mix together all ingredients. Should be the consistency of Play-Doh. Roll into 14 small balls. Refrigerate to firm them up, overnight for best results. Enjoy!

Nutrients per serving (1 ball):


Calories: 84, Total Fats: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 3 mg, Sodium: 28 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 8 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 4 g, Iron: 0 mg

No comments:

Post a Comment