My latest creation happened last night. I guess we'll call it turkey penne broccoli bake.
Turkey Penne Broccoli Bake
- 1 jar marinara sauce (Target brand on sale for $1)
- 1 lb browned ground turkey
- 3 cups up cooked broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 package whole wheat penne pasta, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown turkey and then mix in red sauce. At the same time boil the pasta and cook the broccoli florets.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a deep dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.