Healthy Turkey Enchiladas
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- corn tortillas
- 1 can of red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- Prehead oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the ground turkey. Optional- add onions to beef while in the pan.
- Fill the corn tortillas with ground turkey and chopped onions, roll, place in casserole dish, pour enchilada sauce on top.
- Top with a sprinkle of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
I also made a side of black bean salsa which consisted of:
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of yellow corn
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp lime juice