Friday, March 1, 2013

Shoulders, Not Quite Boulders

My shoulders have come a long way in the last couple of months, but they still need some work.  This week I decided to work shoulders one day, chest one day, and then follow up with a higher intensity shoulder/chest/triceps workout later in the week.  I really enjoyed the higher intensity workout that I did this morning.  It included flat bench (only up to 85 lbs), push press with barbell (40 lbs), dumbbell push press (25 lb), plyo push-ups, triceps extensions, and triceps push down.  

Hard to see with this crappy camera, but there are veins there. 
Bad news bears as far as the May 11th show goes.  We got news yesterday that the show has been cancelled due to an injury suffered by the promoter.  UGH.  Now I have to figure out what to do....wait until the fall for a show?  diet with Regina who has decided to go for a show only 7 weeks out and see what happens just for fun?  I guess I'll make a decision this weekend, but I am thoroughly disappointed...:(

yay, for some roundness.

No comments:

Post a Comment