In order to making snacking a little easier, I baked 24 Apple Pie Protein Muffins on Sunday. These babies have 10 grams of protein and 14 carbs:) They are not very sweet, which is how I like them....and fill my belly!
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 5 scoops Vitol egg protein, vanilla ice cream flavor
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 apples, diced (i used red delicious)
- 1 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp stevia
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Scoop into muffin tins (grease with coconut oil or baking spray)
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove, cool, and then keep in refrigerator.
Serving size: One Muffin = 112 calories, 10 g protein, 14 carbs, 3 g sugar