Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Don't Diet


Hallelujah.  It is very frustrating to be questioned about healthy eating.  No I'm not on a diet, I just like to eat food that fuels my body and is not overly processed.  It doesn't make me crazy or obsessed...just means that I care enough about my body to feed it what it needs.  Certainly there will be changes to come as I prepare for a contest, but again it is not a diet but a way to achieve my goals.  I eat a TON of food, but prefer it to be healthy!  I just recently started tracking my meals on MyFitnessPal and it reinforces the fact that I eat to keep my body running efficiently.  I can not believe people "diet" on 1200 calories a day.  I would starve!  I like the fact that I can create goals using this site and adjust even minor details and see how they affect me.  Yay, for having something useful that is EASY to use!

EAT REAL FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment