Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Lately


Using my Garmin on longer outdoor runs to keep me motivated and sweaty!


Lots and lots of eggs and egg whites mixed with random veggies!

Eggs, egg whites, greens, fresh tomatoes, onions
Spending time on the boat!  

After weeks of work, Rich just finished painting and putting in new seats and carpet in the boat, as well as painting the trailer and installing new LED lights.  Did I get lucky or what with my Mr. Handyman husband?!

Showing off the newly refurbished boat!

My favorite captains




1 comment:

  1. Dana, that is one HOT boat! What's with the brace on your wrist?
    If Rich wants to make some extra money, our boat won't start and the marine mechanic quit and there hasn't been one there all summer. It's turned into our floating cabin!

    ReplyDelete