|This is what they looked like before I put them in the oven. I was so excited when I took them out that I didn't take another picture!|
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp almond butter (i used natural pb)
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder (i used egg protein powder)
- 1 egg white
- 2 packets of Stevia, to taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup carob chips (i used mini dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix with clean hands.
- Shape the dough into golf-ball-sized balls. Place onto the cookie sheet, about an inch-and-a-half apart. Bake for about 10 minutes. Serve.
|Rear double bicep|