Friday, November 23, 2012

Wish List!

Surprise, surprise 90% of my Christmas list is fitness related gear!

1.  Versa Gripps - need these to replace my ragged weight lifting gloves.

Fit Series in Pink
Versa Gripps FIT
2.  New pair of Adidas Supernova Glide 4 running shoes (size 7.5)  This may be my best shot at getting this color.  However, I'll take the cotton candy color that I have right now (Super Cyan/Metal Silver) or Sky/Sil/Pink or Blue/Silver/Pink.

Would love these is this color (lila), but I doubt there are any left!


3.  Firedaughter Clothing....super cute!  I definitely want these two tops! 

Though she be but little she is FIERCE. Eco-Heather Workout Tank. Size MEDIUM
Size Medium

Work It Out.  Off the Shoulder Girly Sweatshirt Size LARGE
Size Large
4.  Wunder Under Crops - Lululemon (Size 6, gray)
Wunder Under Crop
Find them here



No comments:

Post a Comment